3.03.2009

3 Chock Full O' Critter News!

There is nothing I enjoy more than having a lazy snow day with the hubby while drawing fetching, fuzzy pets and sipping hot chocolate. Speaking of cute critters, I'm no longer working from home so I am really starting to miss being surrounded by our apartment full of rambunctious animals. I feel like a guilt stricken mom who has to drop her kids off at day care before work. Seriously, I am going through major adorable animal withdrawal. I suppose that's what Cute Overload is for.

Anywho, here are the most recent critters from my say hello to my little friends series! The last animals of the series will be a monkey, prairie dog, short-tailed opposum, skinny pig and degu. Hopefully I'll have 20 of these suckers by April 3rd when my opening reception at Café Estelle rolls around.


Pepé Le Poo

The Year of the Splinter


I've been mailing my promotional postcards for the past week, but if I've forgotten anyone, feel free to leave a comment and I'll send one your way!

Be on the lookout for my new line of tinymeat artist accessories within the next month! I don't want to spoil anything, but there might be a bunnytastic wallet and squirrely passport case available in the near future. Ok, so maybe I did want to spoil it. I couldn't be more thrilled to be involved with these guys!

For those of you who are local to the Philadelphia area, tonight is Mew Gallery's 3rd annual "Pay the Rent" auction & raffle event, which I have donated a few of my prints to, so be sure to check it out and show your support!

I've also snagged a summer group show at Steel City Coffee House in Phoenixville, where a few of my exotic pets will be on display from May through July. After completing my exotic pet project, I'll be working on a series of birds drawn on wood, which will be unveiled at my next solo show at Philadelphia's Studio 27.28 in February 2010, which seems like forever from now, but I'm sure it will be here before you know it!

As always, thanks for reading & enjoy your week (is anyone else excited as heck for the release of Watchmen?)
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Love your work, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T DO IT! you know what I'm talking about! and oh yeah, so excited for your show! wheeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Pamela!

    Cubby, you so crazah! I owe you an email, things have just been so hectic!

    ReplyDelete