3.12.2009

0 Welcome DailyCandy Readers!

Monkey Trouble

I'd like to thank DailyCandy in advance for giving me some sugahhh on their website tomorrow!! I am so thankful for the amazing opportunity to share the screen with so many other fabulous artists. I have my girl Rakia to thank for introducing me to the lovely Meredith of DailyCandy Philadelphia. I'd also like to give some lovin' to Hana at Supah Cute for the sweet write-up about my critter art!

I have twenty more days to finish five more pieces for my solo show at Cafe Estelle, which should be interesting to try to accomplish considering my weekdays and nights are eaten up by my job. Speaking of eating, the next three weekends will be dedicated to drawing on the couch while eating an abundance of cookies (why did the Girl Scout cookie season have to end!? whyyyyyy!?!).

I've added prints of all of my critters to my Etsy shop in the following sizes: 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, but if anyone has any special requests for different sizes or finishes, let me know!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment