8.12.2009

1 Join me for the Summer Outdoor Screening Film Series tonight in Philadelphia!

For those of you who are local, come out and join me, the mister and our dog Betty White tonight at the Summer Outdoor Screenings Film Series at 2nd & Pine under the historic shambles in Philadelphia!

I'll be selling my prints, buttons and pocket mirrors, along with original work, along with Chic Petique and PAWS Animal Welfare Society! Bring the youngsters out to watch Beethoven at 8pm (I so secretly love that movie even though I'm 25). Adoptable retired racing greyhounds will also be prancing around, courtesy of the volunteers from Philadelphia Greyhound Connection! Plus, Betty White will be sporting a ridiculous dress and participating in the pet fashion show, which should be...interesting!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. HEY. You. still. have not posted a comment on my blog. What could you possibly be doing? Talking? Jiving? Talking Jive? Get Bette White to do it. I'm giving a book away and all you have to do is comment. It would be nice if you won so that I wouldn't have to pay for postage. But you have to COMMENT. On. The. Blog. Now get to gettin.

    ReplyDelete