4.14.2009

1 Weekend Update!

Thanks to the lovely Andrea of Fly for the sweet write-up on her blog! It was so nice to finally meet her at my show opening, along with many others who I had never spoken with in person prior to that evening. Also, thank you to Design Milk for featuring my work last week! I was incredibly flattered to see my work gracing their fabulous blog.

Here are a few more shots from my show opening, courtesy of Melanie!

Dresses with pockets=one of my favorite things in the world. Another one of my favorite things in the world? My bald-headed brother

Melanie & I!

In other artsy news, my wallet and passport case designs have been printed and will soon be available at the Tinymeat shop! They're ridiculously bright & perfect for sunshiny Spring weather!




Be sure to keep an eye out for cute new pocket mirrors and buttons at my Etsy shop within the next week or so! Also, prints and buttons are available of all of my critters at my solo show, "say hello to my little friends," which will be on display at Cafe Estelle through April.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: