3.23.2009

3 Recent additions to the menagerie!

Here's the slew of new critters for my upcoming solo show! The chipmunk is the tiniest of the series, measuring 7.5 x 6. I totally want to carry it around in my pocket all day and sing "Wooly Bully" in a chipmunk voice. This further confirms the fact that I need more friends.
ZOMG! It's a Yoda fox!One! Two! Three Figs! AH AH AH AH AH!
AAAAAAAAALLLLL-VVVVVIIIIIIINNNNNN!

PS. Everyone who has seen the bat illustration so far has mentioned that it has same eyes as our neurotic dog, Betty White:


PPS. She loves it when I dress her up in little dog clothes.




PPPS. That was sarcasm.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. yay, you're almost done and your show is almost here and you almost have time to have some lunch with me again and that almost makes me happy because I can almost see you again. Almost! <3

    ReplyDelete